Adkomo is a Digital Advertising start-up based in Barcelona. Founded in November 2018 by experts in Online and Mobile Advertising, Adkomo is now working with more than 100 partners across the world, helping them acquire new customers via innovative and performing marketing campaigns.
@ About the Job
We are looking for a for a super-skilled, highly motivated Mobile Publisher Manager that will join our Supply Team. This team manages a worldwide portfolio of Partners (Publishers) and help them monetize their inventory.
- Onboarding new Publishers (App Developers, Media Buyers, etc…)
- Help to drive business growth, develop and maintain excellent relationships with publishers, ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Work closely with your team and provide support when needed
- Monitor, analyze and optimize on daily basis your Advertising campaigns
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities to grow your Traffic Inventory
- Pull, analyze (data analysis) and send reports to the Demand Team.
- Follow operations workflow and suggest improvements to the process
- Business Development, we are always looking for new partners, and traffic sources.
@What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to learn from talented and experienced marketers
- Your voice counts and we want you to be a part of Adkomo success. Share your ideas and take ownership of new projects!
- Represent Adkomo at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas
@Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- Fluent in English, talking and writing (other languages will be highly valued)
- Experience in the AD-tech industry will be highly appreciated
- Have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to relate results to business objectives
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics (Have good working knowledge in MS Excel)
- Team player
- Interview (Video conference or face to face interview)
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Best practices shared prior to joining the team
You must be allowed to work in the EU and looking for an end of study internship. Please note we don’t sponsor VISA.